From the New York runways to the little boutique down the street, fashion trends eventually make their way into our lives. The latest hairstyles are no exception. Models are showing more than just the latest fashions. We’re looking at their hair, makeup, and jewelry. Based on the latest shows, 2015 hairstyles emphasize a casual look with a touch of messiness.
Hair pulled up smoothly to the sides with slight curls floating down is in. If you want the latest look, you might look into adding some waves back into your hair.
One big trend this year is the messy bun. To get the messy bun, follow these instructions:
1. Shampoo and condition your hair at least one day before the special occasion and not the same day. Freshly washed pony tails are harder to deal with.
2. Apply a leave-in conditioner or mousse
3. Completely blow dry your hair with a big, round brush
4. Make your hair into a regular pony tail making sure to smooth out the sides.
5. Complete the pony tail with a hair tie the same color as your hair
6. Divide the large hair strand into three equal sections
7. Curl each section with a small curling iron, pinning the curls until they dry
8. Once dry, brush out the curls and pin portions of the messy bun until you’re satisfied
9. Tease out the sides if you want hanging curls. Curl again to your desired outcome.
10. Use a flat-iron instead of a curling iron for a different look
This is referred to as an elegant pony and has been slowly making its way into a standard fashion trend. Elegant ponies are lower on your head, closer to the lower part of the neck. You can make the side smooth or leave it curly. To finish it off, use hair spray with extra shine or sheen. You can also tuck the pony into elastic on the back of your head to make it look more elegant.
By using a curling irons and flat-iron, you can make slight waves and loose curls in your hair. Is your hair thin and need more pick me up? Use a body enhancing shampoo or shampoo plus conditioner. If you need larger curls, use the big curlers (up to several inches in diameter) or use a bigger barreled curling iron. After you’ve dried your hair, use a big round brush to lengthen and force the curls into large waves. You can also wrap your hair several times around a flat iron-instead of a curling iron-to create the same effect.
While straight hair is definitely still in, experiment with curl and the subtle wave method as described above. But don’t go overboard. You don’t want to look like you just stepped out of the 80s or 90s. It’s all about be subtle, elegant, and classy.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Akobbet_Itoua/1478252
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9164005