Here are some recipes you can do at home using the Bumble and Bumble products you already own to achieve the look you want 🙂
RECIPE FOR FINE, WAVY CURLS
- Prepare hair with Prep.
- Work Defining Creme through hair, beginning at nape, moving forward.
- Flip hair upside-down and squeeze throughout to enhance wavy texture.
- With a comb, tease at roots & crown for more lift.
* This is perfect for the ” on the go look”. Messy but still neat, sexy but yet tamed. This is definitely the look that will get asked ” How did you get your hair like that?” You can tell people or keep it your little secret.
RECIPE FOR FINE TO MEDIUM STRAIGHT HAIR
- Spray Styling Lotion, roots to ends.
- Blow-dry with a flat brush.
- Mist Surf Spray mid-lengths to ends for matte and windblown movement.
- Prepare hair with Tonic.
- Work Calming Creme through hair, beginning at the nape, moving forward.
- Lift & squeeze curls as you go.
- Dry with diffuser.
- Restore bounce the next day (or the day after) with Reactivating Mist.
RECIPE FOR MEDIUM TO THICK STRAIGHT HAIR
- Prepare hair with Tonic Lotion.
- Let air dry.
- Apply Sumotech throughout for added messy, low-gloss texture.